Empowering Montanans Through Work and Opportunity
The Montana Department of Labor & Industry ensures that:
- The Montana workplace is positive with a culture of safety for all;
- All Montanans have access to consistent, comprehensive, and correct information about employment subjects of importance to them;
- The regulatory environment is fair, consistent, understandable and timely, and provides protection for the public;
- Job training and job matching supports the varied needs of all Montana communities;
- A safety net exists for times of unemployment thereby strengthening the well-being of the impacted community;
- Protections are in place to ensure Montana’s citizens have safe buildings, are cared for by licensed professionals, and have a fair and equitable marketplace.