Navigating Our Website
Tips to get around:
- Use the navigation categories on the menu bar to drill down and find what you need
- The search button allows you to search by topic or keyword
- Look around. Take some time to discover what Labor & Industry has to offer
- Use the site map to browse by category or division
- Use the contact us button for specific, hard to answer questions or to give general feedback on the site.
- A Subjects Index to state government topics
The Department of Labor & Industry website has been updated to join the State portal with a "common look and feel" to provide users with the same navigation and a more accessible design. The new design also reduces download times and has been built to comply with web standards recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium.
Some of the benefits of the dli.mt.gov redesign include:
- Improved accessibility. The site is now more accessible for users with visual impairments and physical limitations as well as those using assistive technology.
- A more flexible interface. The new site can be easily migrated to any modern browser or Internet device. Users of older browsers may still access the content, but will see improvements in access by upgrading.
- Uses Web standards. Conforms to HTML Transitional markup recommendations and uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to provide flexible presentation and layout.